Tuesday, August 4, 2009

spoke too soon

So today i got screwed, and the way i see it, totally not my fault.
.
.
.
Totally, ok?

My white gold and diamond earring fell off while in the gym shower and although i spent about 10 minutes with my face close to the floor (naked as well as otherwise) all i found was the back part and not the front part, which is strange cos the back part is 10 times smaller and 10 times less shiny.

I love those earrings, ok! I would've worn them for the rest of the summer, and for the rest of the first semester too. Do u know the heartbreak a girl goes through when she loses diamonds, especially diamond with sentimental value? i almost hyperventilated when i thought of those diamonds lying in mud and filth somewhere.

this is not my fault. it just happens to me. i get screwed just becasue my name is Khalisa. Same goes for those Shook Lin & Bok cards.

You would think that after 21 years of living, and finally realising that life is out to get you, i'd be more careful and watch my back more.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment