Friday, August 14, 2009

cutting loose is hard.

Sometimes I think I'm losing colour, I'm fading away.
If I'm not free to feel, then what is left of my essence. If i mute myself, then how do I find my voice? Where does the song in my heart go? How does my heart find a rhythm to keep beating to? Where will my dreams take me, and how do my hopes get pinned?

Most importantly, how will I be happy?

I believe I will. I have to find happiness in the simple things, in the real things, and not try to grasp for things beyond my reach.

It can be done. Sometimes I will feel like crying and giving up, sometimes I will reach the end of my patience and self-discipline, but I won't. I am cutting loose because I want to protect myself. It can be done.

I'll take it one step at a time.

Because this feeling too, shall pass

No comments:

Post a Comment