Thursday, August 27, 2009

let's review, shall we?

I want answers. I want truth. I want him. But not as much as I want the past, as I used to be able to want. I want to stop feeling like I cannot have what I want.

I'm tired. I am oh, so, very tired. This in addition to worrying about grades, about school load, about friends, about internship and pupillage.

I am thinking having someone there would make it all so much easier.

I want someone to lean on, someone who will make it better, who will support me.

I want to be doing the right thing. But what does that mean exactly? If someone could tell me.

She says his poison. She says stay away from him. She spills words like it's easy when all i want to do is cry.
He says i am mature and composed, and he gives me kudos, when all i want to do is cry.
She says she'll never think badly of me, and my situation is like a taiwanese drama, and i want to is cry.
She says i need to tell the truth, just do it it's easy, and all i want to do is cry.

You whisper words, words, and more words, and all i want to do is cry bitter tears at the sweetness of it all.

I'm poisoned, I'm dying before you, you don't know, when you throw that hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment