Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the first week of school is owning my sorry ass

Things that went badly:

Behind in my readings. Struggling and falling behind for commercial conflict of laws readings.
Didn't read for ethics, totally couldn't answer the prof's questions.
Made a bad impression (and only impression) on the Evidence Law prof. Must stop hating his guts and his sissy little voice too.
Did not speak up and pick up participation points for Finishing touch.
Gave Pravin the cold shoulder and is considered a friendly neighbourhood slave by him.
Ran away from Kuo Ping, sent him some unfriendly messages and ignored him online.
So I added him back online after giving myself "mental reinforcements".
Miss Kuo Ping, scared of losing his friendship.
My photocopying is all over the place.

Things that went well:
Do not have to bother with tomorrow's finance readings.
Still awake at this time.
Two more lessons. I can do this. I can clean up my act and end on a good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment