Sunday, August 9, 2009

i don't mind. i do mind.

i do not mind if you do not reply my sms.
i do not mind if u do not reply me on msn conversations.
i do not mind if u cancel a meting with me, or decline an invitation to go out or watch a movie.
i do not mind if you tell me you're tired, or sleepy, or busy or going out with your girlfriend or guy friends or internship friends

i do not mind those. in fact, i welcome rejection from you. please reject me more.

i do mind if you sms me at night and in the wee hours of morning.
i do mind when u call me late at night, for no solid purpose other than to ask me nonsensical questions, just because you can't sleep.
i do mind when you call me three times, to finally ask me out in the end.
i do mind when u ask me to watch movies and do not include anyone else in the asking list.

i do mind these things. i wish you would stop doing it.

i dont mind that we chat till 3 in the morning.
i dont mind that we share the same likes, find the same things funny and understand each other.

i do mind that i like you too much, not only as a friend.

i do not mind the fact that i can never win in this game

No comments:

Post a Comment