Saturday, June 13, 2009

wandering thru a poorly-lit botanical gardens

I was really happy for a long time today. Really satisfied and peaceful, and just, happy :). this is the kind of feeling you want to capture in a bottle and lock in ur heart and mind to get you through all the other times. A happiness that is so tangible it surrounds and envelops you in a feeling of well-being like a protective coat, so real you can almost cut through it with a knife.

And so i wonder, is this what it takes to be happy? Playing childhood games barefoot on the field, slip sliding on the wet grass, laughing and shouting our joy, rolling around in mirth, like children. Lujia called it "playing hard".

I know what else gives me this feeling. You used to. Every letter you wrote, every msn conversation we had, and the time you held my hand. Gave me this feeling.

I am sosososos glad i found it back, one slice, for one moment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment