Saturday, June 20, 2009

job and money

i am working in this promoter job, and it kinda sucks, but i guess im learning to tolerate it and the pay isnt bad. Would i prefer a job where i'm running around and carrying heavy things and doing housekeeping? (read: daiso). Not necesssarily. I just wish i had better luck with the customers. But again, it's out of my control. Or is it? Hmm.

Anw, as with jobs like this, you can't wait for the pay to come in.

I want to buy:

1)Formal shirts, skirts, and pants. Long sleeved and short sleeved, more white shirts.
2)A good pair of high heels or court shoes.
3)A dress for Tere's birthday.
4)SD white (hehe) for myself. Gammahydroxy for mum. Pay mum's $50.
5)Money to give Diana and Dingjiao a treat.
6)Bra.
7)A gift for lesley (budget: $20-$30)
8)Pay for my 20 km run.
9)Movies! Last house on the left, 500 days of summer, Inglourious Basterds, Up!
10)With money left over, an MP3 player

Sigh :) Maybe I will stick with the job after all. And try my best to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment