Monday, September 28, 2009

to change, to be ready to grow again

i had a very very hard week last week.
funny how i didn't blog all through my struggle.
i had a mother painful mouth ulcer but luckily it's healing. i got alot of pimples around my mouth area but i think they're fading. my two good friends were miserable and made me miserable as well. i got really angry at my guy friend.

but this week is a new week, and next week is recess week! and, i saw the email guy twice this week. that's a good sign, right? I want him. Magic blog, you've been helping me. when i wanted to start praying, you helped me. when i wanted to learn how to print properly, you helped me. you helped me when i was absent-minded. please help me get my first boyfriend. i want this guy. somehow he lost interest in me, but i want him back. i know i don't have all the time in the world to make my move, but please keep him free until i figure out the best strategy. i've never really wanted anyone. i was never courageous enough to out myself up for rejection. but i think, it would be ok to want this guy, and to get rejected by him. to hope, to want for real.

i was foolish. i will always be foolish. but take care of me for i am never wise. the foolish must have luck on their side and you are my lucky magic blog.

i miss my father. why doesnt he reply my emails??? why? why? is he angry with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment