Friday, September 4, 2009

The dawn of Saturday

I terawih-ed for the FIRST time in the mosque today. I didn't really concentrate too much, but it really felt great. I will do it again next friday, or when the fancy strikes me. Beats watching boring movies. :) I like solat

I've been having an influx of random guys in my life lately. Maybe there's a reason for all this. I CERTAINLY didn't go looking for it. That Adzfar guy even asked me where I had been hiding all this while. I know he's not the one for me. So what exactly is the lesson I'm supposed to learn from him? Or Pravin? Or Kuo Ping?

Maybe that I'm really a girl's girl, and that's sufficient for the moment, until the guy God has for me, who I'm sure will have a heart and soul made of gold, appears in my life.

Week 3 has been slightly better than Week 2. And now i REALLY need to prepare to start Week 4 off with a BANG :)

Evidence Law here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment