Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DOOBAI

time to reflect on my trip to dubai. It was nice overall. AND, i was damn lonely without my siblings. I think the best thing to come out from that trip is that I treasure my siblings and just, their presence alot more now. Especially Mamat and Nana. I realise they are actually real dearies. I love them to bits.

I am really good at ignoring random people.

I get lonely.

Singapore weather is goooood :)

Some people are wealthy and some people live by their teeth on their skin. Life is just unfair like that. There is very little justice in the world.

therefore, I recognise that sometimes, I have a misplaced sense of justice, and I should stop whining and kicking up a fuss and torturing myself with anger when I feel things are unfair. And get on with the programme. But when wrongs can be righted, they should be of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment