Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dear Mak, I hope you know

That you are the person I love the most, and I really want you to be proud of me. That is my foremost goal in life, although I may not show or say it. In my most perfect and satisfying dreams I imagine that I would be able to give you all you need and have you live a life of comfort, relative leisure, joy and pride.

I wish that Allah will bless you with health and keep pain and suffering far from you as you grow older. Although you hurt me sometimes with your words, and it leads to doubt sometimes that you really love me for me, I know that in the end you only want the best for me in getting all that this life has to offer, and that you want me to be safe and blessed in the hereafter as well. And what more could a child ask from her mother?

Even more than that, you have a unique sense of humour and can make me laugh. You care when I am sick, or hungry, or need peace for studying. You believe in my intelligence and beauty, and you understand my weaknesses, better than myself.

I love you. I love you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment