Thursday, October 15, 2009

i know exactly what's going

YOU--

definitely like me, and think i am cute. i am very endearing to you.

you enjoy my company. you certainly dont mind it. you want to be with me

you don't have passionately for your girlfriend. i represent something different, new exciting.

let's zoom out further to see more clearly.

you know at the back of your mind that it will be difficult to ever be with me.

i will be objective

what you and your girlfirend have, has lasted for 5 plus years. that, in and of itself, is precious. it's almost like growing up together. she's probably your habit by now, a part of yourself. being apart from her is probably like tearing something off yourself.

i dont have 5 years. i've got nothing on me. i am just me.

just me. i am all that i have, while you have her.

don't you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment