Tuesday, November 10, 2009

prima facie unfair

this situation,
is prima facie unfair.
i'm applying to set it aside or have it dismissed,
on policy reasons of friendship and comity,
and in the interest of all parties involved.
and most of all because it's unjust,
unjust to me.
but if a dismissal is to much to ask,
hear my other prayer for a stay,
till amendments can be made,
to my heart and my hopes,
for a more appropriate nature of claim.
don't ask me for further and better particulars,
if i tried to go on a discovery of what's really going on.
it's an adventure that would never stop,
never end,
never have a plain and obvious outcome.
aside from plain and obvious personal hurt.
and if you grant the opposing side a writ for seizure,
remember he's got his garnishee,
remember that i ahve only me,
and my little dignity, and my little pride,
whatever that amounts to in the face of the court.
i am not defenceless,
empower me,
hear my prayer,
grant me strength,
give me extension after extension,
as long as i keep backsliding on this addiction.
im addicted to this....this this,
and isn't it clear,
that it's prima facie unfair?

No comments:

Post a Comment